Shasta Daisies.... anyone "local" care to share? :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bringing, not sending! So you 2 will get to meet in person? Oh - I am so ENVIOUS. We (I) want photos of you both. ;)

Oh don't be jealous Carol Dee! I'll be driving by with a bag over my head and tossing them out the window in her driveway! Meeting another TEGr wouldn't be fair to you'all. ;)

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh, SweetMissDaisy, so sorry, you must miss not having your dear friend around, after her companionship for all those years. What a nice remembrance for her.
Thank you, Heather.... it has been a VERY sad week around here. But the highlight of my week was having Thistlebloom stop by today. Lucky for her, I was still in my ratty old tshirt (which I tried to hide under a denim shirt), "house pants" and slippers... we won't mention the time of day she stopped by. At least I'd combed my hair... :)

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Carol Dee and her dear mister are on my "need to meet" list... someday, right, Carol Dee!?
I introduced her to this forum... :)

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It may be a varietal thing, or a certain period in their bloom cycle.
I had a clump in my little picket garden where I love to sit, and I was constantly checking the bottoms of my shoes. Turns out it was the Shastas, so I moved them to the edge of the lawn. And yes Anna, those are some of what I'm bringing you! :lol:
Oh GOOD! Hahaa!! Maybe I won't plant that clump right by the door to the house, then..... hahaa!!

Latest posts