Slender as a Thread

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Mary, focused or not ... I'm trying not to get distracted .. ;)!

Bob, they have huge bellies! A cow eating 30 pounds of dry hay a day ... wow. I wonder how much I'd have to eat just walking around and chewing on grass all day.

Let's see ... a cup of shredded leaf lettuce is 5 calories, the USDA tells us!

Sugar, by Peggy Lee (also from Gorillas in the Mist :))

Steve

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
hanghead[1].gif
Was down 8. Spent a few days not watching/worring about what I ate. Now only down 3.

.... but still DOWN!
clap[1].gif

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Stopped eating fast food & (trying) to not eat after 7:30ish.
I was hoping it was something else. I've stopped doing that a few years ago. I like to brush my teeth soon after I eat dinner and I sure am not going to eat something after that and do it all over again.

Mary

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, you gotta throw that candy away! Not good for the kiddos, not good for adults either. Be strong! Cover your eyes and throw it in the trash!

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I cut out white sugar, brown sugar, HFCS, corn syrup, and basically anything else I know to be an "Added" sugar. I've been doing it for a little over a month now and feel fantastic. I use pure maple syrup and honey to replace my sweeteners, as those at least give something back to me nutritionally.

I've had tons more energy since I started doing this, and I'm not going without anything in particular. I make my own granola bars, even managed to make a chocolate cake! The hardest part has been coffee in the mornings. I still love my coffee, with lots of sugar and creamer. Trying to find the perfect mix of honey and coffee has proven quite difficult. ;-)

Latest posts