SNOW IN TEXAS!!!

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just heard, Mt. Washington ski resort up island from us was snowed in, they had 110 cm. of snow in a twenty four hour period. We just had wind and a torrential downpour, If it had been colder here guess what have been dumped on us, If I calculate right 110 cm is about 44 inches:th.

Annette

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
raining last night and today, surprised there is any snow still left, but i expect that will be gone today. looks like a week of mixed weather. too warm. need more snow and cold.
flowerbug, your weather sounds exactly like ours. (Near Davenport, IA) It was pretty foggy here this morning. Expecting mixed precept soon. Then a cool down. Where are you in Michigan?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee NW of Flint, SW of Saginaw, Saginaw River Valley, flat, flat, flat, zzzz... :) rain finally quit about an hour ago. some snow remains. ground must be pretty frozen. foggy last night here too. usually is where we are at, in a low spot locally. i don't think we're going to have any snow that sticks for a while now if the forecast is right.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A tornado did touch down in Winnsboro, north of us. It stuck a tree through a house, tore up some more stuff, but very little damage. Nothing like the tornado we had last April 29, it stayed on the ground for 40 miles and was a mile wide. It was mostly in rural areas, cows were just gone, dead or some ranchers had cows that came from who knows where. That one did a lot of damage to homes.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
@valley ranch @valley ranch !! Call and check on your cousin in Gun Barrel City! A tornado storm cell just went over, news didn't say if it touched down or not, but they were telling everybody to shelter in a small room with no windows.

Thanks~ I Emailed ``` I have the house phone~ today everyone has a cellphone```

Latest posts