So Cute So Expensive So painfull

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, this is slightly off topic, but still about comfort. Lots of guys say they don't care about fashion, just comfort. But is there a limit? I see lots of guys in overalls. They may have a long beard and be wearing rubber boots even in dry weather. They may just have a tee shirt on under the overalls. Or maybe they are in Walmart in ill-fitting sweatpants, elastic cuffs way up on their ankles. They look comfortable.....Don't get me wrong, you see lots of women with inappropriately fitting clothes on too, but they are usually at least newer fashions, not something that has been in the closet for 30 years.
So I'm just wondering, is there a limit to how long you will wear the same old clothes? till they fall apart?

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If I find a pair of pants or a shirt that is very comfortable, then I will wear them until they fall apart or don't fit well anymore. I would stitch them back together but I don't have the skill/patience for that kind of stuff. If a pair of jeans starts to tear at the bottom I'll just cut the legs back and turn them into shorter jeans or shorts.

Jeni Ann

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have a 66 yr old brother who wears clothes till they shred. You can read the newspaper through most of his shirts. Oddly enough, he does have the same body he did at 18. THAT is not the norm! (Weirdoo_O:hugs)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My bil still has some of his high school clothes, and they probably still fit.
His brother married me though, and I know how to purge a closet!

He does have a favorite shirt that I haven't had the heart to toss yet. The collar and cuffs are frayed and it's been washed to translucence but he still loves it.

Jeni Ann

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
meeee.jpg
Carol you didn't mention the mental illness lol
I noticed that myself Nyboy!!! She avoids it :tongue I embrace it (mostly -LOL):plbb

Latest posts