Some of my Crafts

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well here are the bears I do. I wish I had photos from the MANY I have made over the years.
006.JPG
008.JPG

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Carol, those are sooo neat! and jointed arms! I know how many pieces they take to make, but the patchwork makes such a cool bear! You have a lot of time invested too, but when you know it's something so special it's easier to overlook the value of your time. If I run across someone who prefers a jointed bear, (and I have ), I now know who to refer them to! :) Beautiful work, and thanks for sharing it!

Last edited:

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Nice work, Lavender2! You could open your own store for all that you have done. I think the memory bears are wonderful.

Thank you, journey. That is maybe about half of the things I make .:hide It would be nice if the craft boutiques around here didn't charge so much for consignment items though. I could still keep it my winter hobby and sew when I wanted to. I am afraid if it becoming a full-time venture and burning out!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you, journey. That is maybe about half of the things I make .:hide It would be nice if the craft boutiques around here didn't charge so much for consignment items though. I could still keep it my winter hobby and sew when I wanted to. I am afraid if it becoming a full-time venture and burning out!

That is a very impressive display of hard work and creativity Lavender.
I just love it!

In my family my older sister got the craft gene. She's extremely talented. I have dabbled in handwork, but find my comfort zone is more in line with what I can accomplish with a shovel. :rolleyes:

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have to show off one of mom's afghans. After years of searching for a kit or pattern for wildlife animals, she gave up and designed her own. She made 6 of these, one for each of us, with our choice of animals.
Funny, mom doesn't like the feel of afghans, or even sweaters... so I make cotton quilts for her. :D
She really loves to crochet though!

CIMG8173.JPG CIMG8177.JPG

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow Lavender, that is really impressive! The fox is awesome, I love the mallards, the elk and dear are really cool to, the whole thing is just awesome.:cool: