Some of my Crafts

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow those are amazing afghans.

I openly admit the memory bear from the sheriffs dept cut a little close to home. Great idea with the dept patch on it. I'd never seen those before but I like them.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh My Goodness. That afghan is fabulous. I can not imagine the time each of those took to make. And TALENT! My knitting is very plain. Scarfs and shawls, no FANCY work. Just knit and purl. They will be treasured keepsakes for certain. :hugs

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments, I will pass them along to Mom! I think it took her about 3 years to complete them all, although she worked on other projects too. She is very talented and very particular to detail. I can't imagine taking on a project like that! It is a wonderful keepsake!

-----
@so lucky - "Lavender2, I am curious about what kind of craft items you make and sell. Photos?
I am one of those people who get bored making the same thing over and over. Now I have been asked to make more of some items I am tired of. Having a difficult time chaining myself to the sewing machine".
:(
----
What kind of of craft items do YOU make?

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow those are amazing afghans.

I openly admit the memory bear from the sheriffs dept cut a little close to home. Great idea with the dept patch on it. I'd never seen those before but I like them.

A very difficult one. :hugs My sister worked with his wife, they are close friends. :hugs
This is his memorial page ... Deputy Chris

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments, I will pass them along to Mom! I think it took her about 3 years to complete them all, although she worked on other projects too. She is very talented and very particular to detail. I can't imagine taking on a project like that! It is a wonderful keepsake!

-----
@so lucky - "Lavender2, I am curious about what kind of craft items you make and sell. Photos?
I am one of those people who get bored making the same thing over and over. Now I have been asked to make more of some items I am tired of. Having a difficult time chaining myself to the sewing machine".
:(
----
What kind of of craft items do YOU make?
Sorry I don't have pictures, but I make sock monkeys, sock bunnies, aprons, pillow cases, ribbon hair bows, stick horses, tutus. I started off just making things for my grandkids, and it kind of grew. I have an outlet where I put them on consignment, but I am in a creativity slump right now.
I think I am discouraged because I can't see as well as I would like, and as you know, you need good eyesight to be able to see the stitching, etc. Need to get new glasses.

Latest posts