Somehow, It's Funny that Way

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
For a long time, when people said "thank you" to me, I'd deliberate get thew reply wrong and say "You're vellum." Which, taken literally could actually be a reasonable threat on the "you're dead meat," track (it would literally mean I wanted to skin you and turn your skin into parchment.)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zsoda.png

Do you think that this is why my family called them Pop???

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I suddenly think about this video about language
This reminds me of a very long joke (I think it was something along the lines of "Jack Nicholson describes his date". As the person describes it he uses the f-word AGAIN and AGAIN and Again, as an adjective , a noun, an exclamation and so on. Finally he gets to the part where he is describing the very end of the night when he and she had sex he gets almost to the end and the other person goes "And then what happened" to which he replies "Whadda f**ing think, f**happened, we made love." (the joke being he uses the f-word in every way EXCEPT its literal meaning."

Or the time the English teacher walked into class and saw someone had written on the board "Jamie S**T himself in Gym this morning" He turns to the class and says "really, I'm disappointed in you, I'd think you'd have learned by now." He then goes over to the board, erases the "i" in s**t writes an "a" and then says "Tenses people, tenses."

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I suddenly think about this video about language

this is the kind of conversation i'd often have riding in the truck on the way to deliver S**T. rolls of it, boxes of it, bags, and then when the work was done we'd be picking it all up and sometimes taking it and dumping it.

Latest posts