Successful Surgery

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know it's been a while since I have posted and I am very sorry. I had shoulder surgery in April and was in a sling for 3 months. You never realize how hard the small things you do everyday can be so difficult until you can not use a specific part of your body.
I had Physical therapy 3 times a week for 4 months. I am happy to report that the surgery was a huge success.
I did loose my job with the school board as a substitute cook, but that is ok. I have enrolled in college and just finished my first semester with flying colors.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year!!!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had shoulder surgery in April and was in a sling for 3 months.ur body.
I had Physical therapy 3 times a week for 4 months. I am happy to report that the surgery was a huge success.
I did loose my job, but that is ok. I have enrolled in college and just finished my first semester with flying colors.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year!!!!
So very happy for you. Merry Christmas right back at cha! Looking forward to a great new year for the college girl.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
It sounds like things are going well for you. I bet you are glad that surgery ordeal is in the rear view window. Congratulations on starting back to college. It's a whole different ball game as a "non-traditional student." I know I learned a lot more, going back as an adult.

Latest posts