The Any Wonderful Food You Made From Your Garden Today Thread!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
we need comfort so I am making old fashioned butter cream garlic and parsley mashed potatoes and a side of fresh sliced tomatoes

I can not imagine a better dinner today

FarmerDenise

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
HiDelight said:
we need comfort so I am making old fashioned butter cream garlic and parsley mashed potatoes and a side of fresh sliced tomatoes

I can not imagine a better dinner today
That sounds wonderfull. Maybe we'll have that tomorrow night. Tonight it is leftover potato salad, made with pickles, eggs, onions and garlic from the garden.

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I picked a huge new bunch of very sweet kale cut up some Portuguese sausage added half a bottle of cab and a head of garlic
tossed in a bowl of very ripe cherry tomatoes
oh yeah and there was that stick of butter :p

blame it on the straight from the oven Sweetbread from the Samoan bakery for me going all Portuguese tonight :)

FarmerDenise

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Yesterday's lunch was from the garden. I cut up a small yellow zucchini, 1/2 tomato, 1/2 green pepper, 1/4 onion and some garlic. Sauteed them all with some olive oil, fried up a couple of eggs from my chickens and had myself a wonderfull lunch.

COgirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I got my first spaghetti squash out of the garden today. Roasted it and will be topping it with a sauce made from the garden, tomatoes, yellow squash, broccoli, eight ball, eggplant and onions and garlic touch of shiraz and topped with fresh grated parm, garlic bread and tiramisu for dessert.
I'm really going to miss eating this fresh once winter hits :(
:rainbow-sun

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Catalina :frow

What a great experiment & congratulations on your success. The photos of your garden are always a wonderful treat to look at but the ones of your tomato walls are awe-inspiring! :bow :bow :bow :ep

:rose Hattie :rose

Latest posts