The Great 2018 Northeaster(s)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
People are turning crazy !! last night I was at home depot, there was a group of people milling around by customer service desk. All of a sudden a employee brings out 6 generators on a dolly. All I can say is 20 people fighting over 6 generators wasn't pretty, I left before the blood flowed. This morning at gas station 2 woman screaming at each other over who got to pump first. Afternoon i wanted to go to supermarket cruised lot looking for parking space, more fight over parking. In a long term emergency only the super violent would survive.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
People are turning crazy !! last night I was at home depot, there was a group of people milling around by customer service desk. All of a sudden a employee brings out 6 generators on a dolly. All I can say is 20 people fighting over 6 generators wasn't pretty, I left before the blood flowed. This morning at gas station 2 woman screaming at each other over who got to pump first. Afternoon i wanted to go to supermarket cruised lot looking for parking space, more fight over parking. In a long term emergency only the super violent would survive.

dont give up the ducks yet....:lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
In a long term emergency, I hope you'd have enough canned goods, MRE's or freeze dried foods, that you could hunker down and wait it out. If you don't , better stock up.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
In a long term emergency, I hope you'd have enough canned goods, MRE's or freeze dried foods, that you could hunker down and wait it out. If you don't , better stock up.
Unless you have a castle , moat and private army. You will not be able to defend your food. You might be able to defend from a few at a time but what would you do when a band of a few hundred show up?

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

DH went to Home Depot yesterday to buy white paint for a project here. He told the cashier he was buying it as camouflage for today's storm ;)

Latest posts