Theseedobsesser is the BOMB!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
What is the bleach for?
What theseedobsesser said. I'm just following the directions :fl which begin with "water/bleach mix for 7 days".

Ok, Red. I want to be first in line for Cloudberry Jam when the time comes!

I am okay with you getting in line. This will be a labor of love! When I start bragging that I've harvested 10-12 berries some
4-5 years down the line, :old remind me and I'll send you some.

After that germination inhibitor breaks down, the seeds are probably going to have to go through a cold period to break their dormancy.
Yup! After the week in bleachy water, comes time in my refrigerator. Plenty of time this week to clean out a spot and gild the area for resting my :love precious seeds.

Still walking on "CLOUDberry NINE, PhilaG. :gig Winter here has faded into the background for a while.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would do that for sure if it were in the directions. Not eating, mind you, but swallowing them.

No problem sitting on the throne for these valuable assets. Whatever it takes short of my first born.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Careful there, Mary.

Most nice, young, responsible men don't appreciate being called "nice, young and responsible" until they are a bit older (and the right woman sees all those traits as good man-material). Right now SeeO is a handsome, intelligent, macho, silent-type who would be a bit dangerous if not for his love of seeds and gardening.

And I fear we'd better quite teasing him before we chase him away. Ya never want to chase away a keeper.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Careful there, Mary.

Most nice, young, responsible men don't appreciate being called "nice, young and responsible" until they are a bit older (and the right woman sees all those traits as good man-material). Right now SeeO is a handsome, intelligent, macho, silent-type who would be a bit dangerous if not for his love of seeds and gardening.

And I fear we'd better quite teasing him before we chase him away. Ya never want to chase away a keeper.

OMG... :rolleyes:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
SeedO, if you're anything like I was at 16, when they start getting all mushy like that it's time to go outside for a long bicycle ride on the Schwinn 10 speed varsity...

:cool:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
ER...um...back to the BOMB! I currently have a dozen CLOUDS and one FOG -- that is one seed is no longer floating. A good sign, I hope.
Sinking seeds.JPG

Latest posts