Truck Update

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy Why should he? He is coming to see his son. Grooming just an excuse. I know you are busy but he understands his days on earth are limited and he wants to be with you. Enjoy, some day you will miss this.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol could be very interesting. Seed he learn to pull days are limited guilt,, yesterday when I told him no ( we where double booked) he said he wasn't feeling well and would soon be with my mother, of course after that we did his dog. I do spend more time with him then both my sisters. I take him to dinner every Sunday night.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
You need to give him his own stall for his dog. Then pop in and out to see how HE is doing. That way he has something to do and he is near those he love.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think his dog comes first. Once I stopped by to visit him, the dog started going wild ( used to be my dog i gave it to him when my mom died) He kept telling me the dog was upset I was there. After the 3rd time telling me how the dogs was upset I said should I leave, he said yes that would be best. I was sitting in my car in his driveway telling my sister dad threw me out because of the dog being unhappy.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I think his dog comes first. Once I stopped by to visit him, the dog started going wild ( used to be my dog i gave it to him when my mom died) He kept telling me the dog was upset I was there. After the 3rd time telling me how the dogs was upset I said should I leave, he said yes that would be best. I was sitting in my car in his driveway telling my sister dad threw me out because of the dog being unhappy.

Elderly parents often behave this way, my mom, too. If there is no cause for gloomy thoughts, they invent it. And they will believe in your thoughts. Do not be offended by them. Just take it for granted. If I do not raise the emotional wind, grievance not flare up like a bonfire.
praising.gif

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wise words, Larissa. Going to visit my mother once Dad passed was always a trial for me and my patience. Lucky her, duty to parents ranked high on my behavior list and she never felt I was impatient or uncaring.

Still, she seemed to like and rattle on about my sister and brother -- neither of whom helped her with daily tasks or seldom even stopped unless they wanted something -- better than me.

Always figured that was her problem not mine. I followed my conscience and felt no regret for my treatment of her after she passed.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@ Smart Red My mother, when I was a child, told me that she longer loves my brother than me. She said - you grow up and realize that the boys mom loves. Fortunately, I have 2 sons and I love them equally. Mom helped a lot to my brother and I built my life itself. Now she and Dad need our help. But little brother no helps them, he grew selfish. Help comes from me and my husband. We were not close friends with my mother, but that's no reason to neglect it. She and Dad have become like children to me to care.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Much the same here. Mom tended to "love" the ones who were needy and who she could control with her pocket book. I was independent with my spouse and never asked her for financial assistance. Neither little sister nor big brother were around to help her once Dad was gone.

I gave her one day a week to do whatever she needed -- driving, shopping, visiting -- and I made sure she had a safe kitchen with food she could make when she wanted. Even that was given away to little sister.

" for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." to me means I take care of my parents because I want to train my children in what is right.

Latest posts