Truck Update

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Funny one, Carol Dee. We do hope that Nyboy is smarter than that, but guys and trucks? Fuel for the flames.
Well.... We had a conversation earlier this week, he said if I did not see him on TEG this weekend he was probably in jail! :eek: So am very happy to see him here. :D

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Remember to take pictures so people know what they might be up against to getting it back to its former glory.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i remember spray painting parts with my dad when i was a kid. you can get some replacement parts already done in chrome but i like it when i see only a few parts done with it. when you open the hood to look for problems & the flashlight is all you see glaring off the parts it just makes it difficult to see what you need to focus on.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
first off @Nyboy you need to find someone who will restore the truck's body correctly then worry about the engine... heck with chrome you would never take it out to drive....

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I broke down and called a client, he does very high end cars ( Jay Leno bought a car from him). He is going to call in a favor, his friend is going to stop by and give estimate on sandblasting whole truck and priming. The work already done on truck is starting to rust.
DSCF0700.JPG

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Where I get my coffee every morning a group of old men hang out. One of them started teasing me about my truck, said I should go to Judge Judy. OMG don't know why it never didn't dawn on me, but I have the producer of Peoples Court in my kennel right now. He got his dog from me and loves me. They are picking up dog this weekend. will talk to him