Urine as a liquid fertilizer....

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am all in!
I have just two piles going ,kind of convenient .

I am also doing some what of a Lasagna Garden. ;)
This type of garden is sort of a compost in the works! :idunno
:bee

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am guessing the newest Garden gadget of the Century will be a Texas Catheter. LOL :lol:

I have been a frequent visitor to the gardens in the wee hours of the morning; these are good times to not have neighbors nearby. :p

Too funny,

Ron

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Texas Catheter as a garden gadget omg too funny :clap

hello my name is HiDelight I admit I have a problem ..I sent myhusband kids and drunken friends out to pee on the trees for good luck and nitrogen :)

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
I am guessing the newest Garden gadget of the Century will be a Texas Catheter. LOL :lol:

I have been a frequent visitor to the gardens in the wee hours of the morning; these are good times to not have neighbors nearby. :p

Too funny,

Ron
" The Wee Hours"
Or is it the wee wee hours?

zynski

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been said already.... but I had the best compost pile when I peed on it.

A good mix of grass clippings, leaves, veggie scraps from the kitchen and....my pee.

Boy, did it get hot !!!!

zynski

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
This subject is all so "refreshing". I had no idea that what I had been doing for years seems to be "standard operating procedure". I remember my wife being horrified when she found out the reason for my nightly trips into the back yard. It certainly was and is more environmental than wasting 2 plus gallons of water. Probably just envious of the simple ergonomics of the process for the male of the species.

During inclement weather conditions, I keep a 5 gallon bucket on the deck filled halfway with sawdust and/or wood shavings, and as the need requires, simply add to it. I then add it to my compost pile.

I think I'm done with this subject.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I really liked the results of this fertilizer this year and will definitely be using it in spots on my garden....probably for my pumpkins and for the corn again.

Too bad we can't bottle the stuff and sell it! :D

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Finally! A reason to be glad my husband likes to pee outside. I can't GET him to pee in the house since we moved to the woods. Now if i can just strategically direct him....

Great and hilarious thread!

Latest posts