Was this a rude post?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wait a minute!!

I think that was Marshall. I've got like 4 raspberries in my yard . . . and all the raspberries and blackberries I can reach in my neighbor's ;).

Marshall was the heir of the Burbank estates :).

Steve

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wait a minute!!
I think that was Marshall. I've got like 4 raspberries in my yard . . . and all the raspberries and blackberries I can reach in my neighbor's ;).

Marshall was the heir of the Burbank estates :).

Steve
Hey, I have no problem adding a little extra blame:p Marshall I blame you to, as a matter of fact I think EVERY member of TEG is to blame, after all I would have never known about the blackberry if I hadn't been looking for tips about my garden, and I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN HAD THE GARDEN if I hadn't joined the forum, and I wouldn't have joined the forum if you hadn't been such a friendly uplifting community. Therefore it is ALL OF YOU GUYS FAULT.That's right I blame all of you o_O :p

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey ... I don't grow or have any blackberry bushes at all. The last time that I have eaten a blackberry was in a desert pie at Sherie's restaurant about 2 years ago. So, blame this on Nifty ! He is the owner of this site that you somehow found . What goes around, comes around. Witch makes it YOUR fault for looking for a site like this in the first place after all. :smack ;)

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:lol: The thing about the blame game is you are trying NOT to hold yourself accountable. :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
...scratches yet another hole in my own Neanderthal head tryna figure this all out...

(ouch)

Maybe if we start all over from scratch.

Joseph who?

All's I know is...

i fergot what i was gonna say
oh yea, someone sent someone seeds, and then a whole bunch of other seeds, and wanted to be paid for them, and maybe didn't say so, then someone mentioned sump'n bout white blackberries n thought i inherited an estate...i thought that was sump'n about emails i useta get from esquire someone from timbuktoo...but that was sump'n else, then someone wrote a message in a diffrnt forum only barely mentioning a name i never heard of, then the forum admin chewed someone out, but it was about nothing, there maybe had been a big deal back when caesar was in charge, but due to...

im so cornfuzzled!

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Bluebonnet and @digitS'
Hey, I have no problem adding a little extra blame:p Marshall I blame you to, as a matter of fact I think EVERY member of TEG is to blame, after all I would have never known about the blackberry if I hadn't been looking for tips about my garden, and I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN HAD THE GARDEN if I hadn't joined the forum, and I wouldn't have joined the forum if you hadn't been such a friendly uplifting community. Therefore it is ALL OF YOU GUYS FAULT.That's right I blame all of you o_O :p
Hay, wait a minute there! I thought that I got out of the blame! :p