Was this a rude post?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nope, it's obviously my fault. I haven't replied before on this thread. If I had, things would have been entirely different.

Wait, do I hear a butterfly in the Amazon rain forest?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, I have no problem adding a little extra blame:p Marshall I blame you to, as a matter of fact I think EVERY member of TEG is to blame, after all I would have never known about the blackberry if I hadn't been looking for tips about my garden, and I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN HAD THE GARDEN if I hadn't joined the forum, and I wouldn't have joined the forum if you hadn't been such a friendly uplifting community. Therefore it is ALL OF YOU GUYS FAULT.That's right I blame all of you o_O :p
Wishin, do you want to join Marshall and I when we go to Sonoma to the Burbank garden sale? :D

Mary

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't, there is no such thing as free time when you'r running a farm.:( I love what I do but sometimes I wish I didn't have the farm, then I look around at bouncing baby goats, and sheep that holler at you every time you walk out the door, and baby chicks, broody hens ,strutting roosters and toms, big luvy pyre dogs, and clover fields, and my awesome family and I know family and farm can be hard thankless and demanding, but I wouldn't trade it for the all the free time in the world, because it has been my dream since I was an eight year old little girl, when everyone told me couldn't/shouldn't,/wouldn't ever do this. And I rejoice and thank God for blessing me with the desires of my heart, because every moment is absolutely worth it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wishin, if we go tell me again what you want and I will most definitely look for it and ship it to you. I know Marshall will be trying beat me to it! Ha.

Mary

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If you all do find the Snowbank blackberry I would be very grateful if ya'll would pick me up one. I would reimburse you.

Latest posts