Weather Where You Are

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was cold down here this morning, got into the upper 50's. I wore a sweater.

That weather that went through missed me. Had some winds out of it but nothing destructive here. No rain, unfortunately. They are talking about us entering a drought. I know, hard for some to imagine.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
SNOW this morning, gone now. More Thursday should not last , but the cold temps have me concerned for the cheery tree that is in blossom.
100_3936.JPG

Prairie Rose

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We got your snow over in Springfield, ducks...woke up to big fat beautiful snowflakes this morning that lasted until noon. It melted almost as fast as it was coming down, but we had some gradual accumulation! Of course it's all gone now, but I enjoyed being able to take a long walk in the snow this morning.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
we have had snowflakes a few times this last week, but nothing stuck on the ground for long at all. last night frosted hard. today will be mid 50s and breezy so i should be able to get out at last. a few nights this coming week still below freezing, but the days at least are now getting more regularly into the mid 50s. some rain predicted. not much has been getting here.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I doubt that @Ridgerunner was asking about the rain here but...

there has been just over 1/2" during the month of April. Some of it was snow and none amounted to 1/10" in a day. Those types of "weather events" provide almost no benefit to the plants and, we may have more "rain," today.

Worth noting is that it isn't freezing this AM and should not freeze over the next several days. The weather hasn't been very warm with several mornings in the low 20's F. I wish that there was more soil moisture but some flowers should boom!

Steve 🌷

Latest posts