Weather Where You Are

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our county has declared it a drought. Not enough rain to sustain us for the summer. Already had a 20 acre fire about 20 min from me last evening. Time to get the bucket for the shower. I've already been saving water from the kitchen sink.

Gogirl

Leafing Out
Reaction score
It's raining! "New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible."

I'm happy with anything! Altho ... the 3/100's of an inch of July rain really, passed unnoticed :rolleyes:.

Looking at Environment Canada radar map last night, I thought that the little storm in south central BC was likely to just swirl above the border and maaybe, slide into Montana. No. It slid further south first!

Steve :frow
Around 75 degrees and stormy. 4 and 1/2 in rain this week

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
It’s why you invest in an excellent case. My pix are much less quality than most here take but since most of mine are for texts or posting where pixels don’t matter, I don’t care.
Case won't help if you run it over with your car...OR with a tractor, which the sales guy ALMOST did Tuesday. :ep I yelled and grabbed his Iphone for him, so it didn't happen.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
We are having a heat wave!! It's 78° and it's hot in this old house with no air condition. This greenhouse flower is melting. haha

Mary
Hey Mary ... I hear tell that you have a cabin in them thar hills for situations just like you now being tortured by. ;)

Latest posts