What Did You Do In The Garden?

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
that is so... odd...
There's a lot of cruelty going on here. So believe me that's no problem to me. I've tried my hardest too get help for dog's and our system has blocked everything it possibly can to prevent me. Yet laws have been passed through parliament to protect them last month and after God knows how long it's still happening

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
There's a lot of cruelty going on here. So believe me that's no problem to me. I've tried my hardest too get help for dog's and our system has blocked everything it possibly can to prevent me. Yet laws have been passed through parliament to protect them last month and after God knows how long it's still happening

i'm not sure what stolen sticks have to do with dogs and laws, but i'm glad that something has improved. the hard part with any laws are if they are enforced or not.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i'm not sure what stolen sticks have to do with dogs and laws, but i'm glad that something has improved. the hard part with any laws are if they are enforced or not.
They were past by parliament last month, so I was informed. Something to do with parliament.

My apologies for even mentioning the above I was exhausted with trying to get help which was denied. Apparently I wasn't the only person that tried and failed. That's illegal in itself.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
We've been having a good dry spell, so the ground was dry enough to work lightly. I lightly tilled all of the gardens for a second time, just turning the ground over so it will dry faster (the farmers near me are doing the same thing). With no serious rain forecast until late Sunday, I'll make another tilling pass on Thursday, then hopefully till to final depth on Saturday.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some kleptomaniac stole my sticks that hold up my plants, so I found my barbecue wooden sticks and used those instead.

Planted a pot of buzzy lizzies that looked almost dead and they are coming to life already :)
Somebody came in your yard and stole your plant stakes? I don’t like trespassing people. Haha, at our old house, my garden was in the front yard. My mom would pull up in the driveway and pick tomatoes to take home. She passed away in 2015, I’d be happy for her to come pick tomatoes now.