What do you buy starts of?

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
To me to trade snow for fire ants, chiggers, palmetto bugs, black widows, brown recluse, cotton mouths, water moccasins, rattle snakes, & gators just to name a few things I can think of, is not a trade I want to make.

Here's the thing I can layer up to stay warm. There's only so many layers I can take off before the police show up.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here's the thing I can layer up to stay warm. There's only so many layers I can take off before the police show up.
:lol:

As far as the dangers, Chiggars are bad:he but the rest are not usually a problem I guess we are just used to coexisting with them so we don't pay much attention.:hu Except the gators, no gators here and I don't think I could ever go in a pond in a state with gators.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Jared, in California you only have to trade snow for sunshine, a few snails, and a few earthquakes. :D

Mary
& broke government, too many people, etc. sorry, couldn't resist. I'll go sit in corner now

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Been to California, San Francisco even realized it's a nice state to visit....

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
You guys are too funny! Well, if WV had a better economy, EVERYBODY would want to live here. It's beautiful, great outdoor recreation options, good soil, 4 seasons (but not too much of any one), no hurricanes, no tornadoes, no earthquakes, no blizzards, no drought, no smog, low crime rate, no gators or other critters that would likely eat you, normal-sized bugs and very few poisonous snakes (which stay in the wild anyway). The only thing we deal with is occasional flash flooding. Easy fix...just move yourself up to the nearest hill. :lol:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
If it were just a little warmer in winter, we'd be competing with FL for retirees. ;)

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well I would just like to be on the record as stating... My state is horrendous, you would not like live here, we've got trolls, and giant man eating snakes, and lets not forget the giant spiders (they'd put Shelob to shame), you can't grow anything at anytime of the year, and the weather is terrible, yep looks like ya'll should stay right were you are, to be honest it is so dangerous I think it should be cordoned off with a giant wall, and nobody should be permitted to enter. Ya know to keep ya'll safe.

Latest posts