What's Coming @ You

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:celebrateNot really fitting here, but I just heard and wanted to share the good news:celebrate. . .

:weeeWE HAVE WATER! :weeeYes, all 4 apartments now have running water after nearly 3 weeks without it. :yaSuch a relief to have it working again.:ya Now, we will welcome any warm weather we can get to keep the water running.:clap

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ridgerunner, we have about the same weather as you do today. A big clap of thunder woke me up at 6 this morning. It was sleeting like crazy, lightning, lots of thunder. It has sleeted off and on all day. Last forecast I saw said the sleet would turn to snow for tonight and tomorrow. I hope the local 5 o'clock news is not pre-empted by basketball. We get our electric from two counties south of us. Sure hope they don't get much freezing rain.:hide

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Cripes. I've been ignoring the weather forecast, since its just bad bad news...i finally looked. Potentially 14" of snow in the next 2 days. :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit

That's 14 crying smilies, for those of you counting.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cripes. I've been ignoring the weather forecast, since its just bad bad news...i finally looked. Potentially 14" of snow in the next 2 days. :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit

That's 14 crying smilies, for those of you counting.
Have a little hope, maybe even try to be optimistic, it can make getting through this a whole lot easier. It will all thaw out eventually. In the meantime, let's just take some pleasure out of what mother nature has to give us. I myself have been spending my time among the ironwood trees; while not in leaf, there is still some enjoyment to get from sitting among their ancient trunks and watching the squirrels scamper up the trees.:)

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A record yesterday for our snowfall: 10" fell!! We might get another 5" today and tonight! :ep

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:celebrateNot really fitting here, but I just heard and wanted to share the good news:celebrate. . .

:weeeWE HAVE WATER! :weeeYes, all 4 apartments now have running water after nearly 3 weeks without it. :yaSuch a relief to have it working again.:ya Now, we will welcome any warm weather we can get to keep the water running.:clap

Great news! Frozen pipes are a nasty problem here this year. There are a few people a bit north of me that were told they won't get water until Spring when they can tear up the road. So glad your news was better! :cool: