What's Coming @ You

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A record yesterday for our snowfall: 10" fell!! We might get another 5" today and tonight! :ep

:eek:

We have set some new records for cold lately, but once it hits 10 below it really doesn't matter how cold it is. Below ave. temps and above ave. snowfall three months in a row..:smack

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
We got the minimum snow of what was forecasted and only up here where I am got any ice since we're on a higher elevation than the surrounding valleys. It's pretty sparkling in the trees at least. But I am super thankful that the power didn't go out (not so much for myself now that we have a generator, but for those who don't.) It is bitter cold today and windy, low of -4 predicted for tonight. A widespread power outage in those conditions could have meant loss of life. This whole winter has been very uncharacteristic for my area. Most people are not prepared to deal with something like that.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad you didn't get the worst of it and didn't lose power Journey. Hoping for a swing in the "normal" direction weather wise for everyone.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Surely Spring must be right around the corner. I was enjoying winter up until a few days ago. :p