Where Does Your Dog Sleep?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The two Great Pyrenees sleep outside. They are outside dogs. The two house dog sleep inside, one on a bed in the living room, the other on a bed at the foot of our bed. No dogs in the bed, although they would probably love it. I once had a cat that slept at the foot of the bed and when he deemed it time for me to wake up, he would ever so gently sniff my nose.

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like when they sleep on my legs or next to me, they're fluffy heaters. :)
Bedrooms get cold, 50-60 or colder some nights.
Plus, seeing their happy faces before and after going to bed is nice, too. lol

annageckos

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have three dogs. Vegas is a lab/pointer mix, he sleeps with my BF's mom(we all live together) in a queen size bed. Shorty is a basset hound, he sleeps in a few different spots. Either in my BF's father's room(his mom and dad sleep in different rooms because his dad snores and moves around too much) in his bed or in a dog bed on the floor. He also sleeps next to my bed on floor or down on the couch. Freyja is a great dane, she curls up at the bottom of my bed most nights. Sometimes she sleeps on the couch with Shorty or in my BF's dads room. When my BF gets up she gets into his spot with her head on the pillow. I also normally have two cats in bed with me, sometimes a third. She us to sleep with me every night, rather on top of me. She was great at moving as I rolled onto my other side. I actually sleep much better with them in bed with me. My BF is in there somewhere too. Oh, and it's a full size bed but we have been talking about getting a queen bed.

Last edited:

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Both dogs sleep in dog beds next to our bed. Titan climbs up around 2 a.m. sometimes. I hate it cus then I have nowhere to put my feet and I'm soooo hot all night long anyway. (night sweats, hot flashes, you name it....)

Bandito was crate trained for 5 years cus he's not to be trusted in the house (pees), but late last year, there is no way I can get him to go in one again. So he's water deprived from dinner on....

Max the cat sometimes sleeps next to me but again he's a raging heater, so I don't like it. Fat Cat Leah - who knows where she is in the house.