Who has been here the longest?

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oct. 2012 a month after the baby rabbits were born and I think I was spending a lot of time looking for rabbit information on care and feeding, using manure in the garden. I am not sure if I found this place from another member on a rabbit forum. I do not go to rabbit forums anymore, so I don't remember. I could have just been googling gardening information. Just read posts about BYC and I joined that when I was joining rabbit sites, so it might have been from there.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I stopped posting much when life got in the way, between emigrating, my marriage ending and health issues, gardening took a back seat and I didn't feel much like talking at times, but I do now and then spend an enjoyable half an hour or so reading threads here and keeping up with you all… You're good company :hugs

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Saying Ireland is "southern" is like calling any of Wisconsin is southern..... Now who would do that?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think time of year has a lot to do with the threads. Winter time not a lot can be said about gardening. Spring and summer the growing time a lot more posting of gardening.

Whaa..? What about those folks *down below* who brag about their year round abilities Huh? Why aren't they posting oodles of pix in the winter and keeping us bored northern folks more garden centered instead of making up random non-garden topics?
I say it's their fault if we stray from garden topics!

Latest posts