Who has been here the longest?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Then the garden

I'll be eating asparagus for supper tonight.
Asparagus.JPG

My Garlicis doing OK. I have softneck type Silver Rose and elephant garlic. I planted these last fall.
Garlic.JPG

Past the Garlic I have several things coming up or some things I've transplanted. I'm not wading through the mud for you but as you look past the garlic you can see shallots, carrots, beets, turnips, more beets, radishes, lettuce, chard, kale, and at the far end, celeriac.
Cool.JPG

Then I have a row of transplanted Chinese cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage.

Cole 1.JPG

Then I have another row of broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage just past the potatoes.
Cole 2.JPG

Then I have these potatoes. When it dries out enough I'll start hilling them.
Potatoes.JPG

Is that enough Seed or would you like to see some more photos?

Attachments

• Oregano.JPG
    Oregano.JPG
    418.4 KB · Views: 132

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We have tulips all over the place in flower here and I mean ALL over the place. I only got this one pic I took the other day, but I'll take some more tomorrow for you all

IMG_20170320_133518.jpg

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm still about a month away from tomatoes and peppers. I want the ground really warm for those. Corn, beans, and okra will start going in then too.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I HATE you all!!!!!! Pix, pix and more pix...... Grrrrrrrrr......

Except Mary, she's stuck having green cardboard. Her loss.

To all the newbies on this site, you now see the tormenting we northerners get. We even get tormented by southern sympathizers like @Nyboy..... all I need now is a Jack showing his green house plants...;)

Latest posts