Your Other Hobby (s)?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
@so lucky , that's me too--I like making it, but seldom wear much jewelry, or makeup either for that matter. No sense in getting dolled up just to do housework, yardwork and shovel chicken poo. ;)

@dewdropsinwv , your calico looks like she's pleased to be getting her own little afghan to match her patches. :)

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@journey11 that calico is one SPOILED cat! LOL but at least she has a better life now than when Monty found her chasing my chickens. That's a granny square blanket I started this past winter, of course it got pushed aside once the weather changed and all the other commotion going on here. I will get back to work on it once everything slows back down for me.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, unpacking boxes is NOT a hobby!

(Unless, like my dad you buy boxes filled with 'stuff' at auctions and unpack them at home digging for treasures.) Sometimes he got lucky. Most of the time he just promised to leave his boxes to DH when he passed. Lucky DH, mom tossed everything the first chance she could.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dollar! If my dad spent more than fifty cents I would have been surprised. However, I know there were a few boxes where sister stuck something she wanted into the bottom of it. Those might have gotten a dollar.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I decided while I was staying in out of the heat to play with some of my bead stash. I made there necklace on the right to go with the sea glass earrings I had. (center of photo) Then made a full set of the blue and green. Seems I have lots of turquoise in my summer wardrobe, ;)
summer jewelry 2015.JPG

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well, when I'm not doing what the voices in Dew's head tell me to do, I love fishing and woodworking. I also love golf, but haven't played a round in years. The running joke is me telling Dew that next year I'm going to play more golf. I sometimes build custom computers, and am starting to design a new one for us. I also love building and fixing things. I guess dabbling with the guitar is in there somewhere. My very favorite hobby is doing something or making something that will make Dew smile.

#36.jpg DSC01987.JPG 1.JPG DSC01631.JPG DSC01753.JPG DSC01864.JPG

Latest posts