Your Weather, 2021

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is 28 and a few inches of snow. Should be in 30s later. Not bad. My neighbor moved to South Carolina. He emailed me the other day and said living there was good. He got so tired of the mountains and cold weather. I really agree with him. If I could get all of my family to move then I would love to live somewhere warmer. I checked and it is 58 degrees in South Carolina where he moved to right now. I have been putting logs on a fire all morning, so I guess if I had a furnace I might look at things a little different. lol But also I continually am telling myself to be grateful and not complain but moving is an option not something that is unchangeable, so I am cold because it is my own fault. LOL

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's absolutely poured with rain here all dayand it's very windy.
Thankfully there was about a twenty minute break so i managed too clear the coop and run and get my old boy out for a few minutes

6c and feels like1, according too the forecast.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Warming up again here. Tomorrow’s high is supposed to be 70F. And we have a possibility for strong storms or even a tornado Friday night through Sunday morning.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's been cold here at 55*! Right now at 8am it's 45*f and too cold for me to do my workout outside. Will wait till 10am or so.

Sunday and Monday it's supposed to rain. I hope we get a good amount. It will be perfect weather to bake some cookies and set up my hobby room.

I have decided to convert the prior preschooler's nap room into my hobby room. I will move my rack and grow lights in there. Something I look forward to since right now they are in the laundry room where I tend to forget them. I will also store my canning supplies and baking supplies there. I have moved the kids table there and art craft supplies for when my grandkids come over. They love to do art and crafts.

Mary

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Crazy weather for December. Luckily not supposed to be too bad near us though that could change. This is today’s severe weather risk map.
BE21A199-15FB-4BCB-A822-0A07EE0F97C7.png

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
After rising above freezing and melting our most recent skiff of snow yesterday at noon, the temperature has slowly crept up all night.

The warmer air is arriving with a 🌬️ WHOOSH!

At 4 AM, it's about several ° above freezing with wind gusts of 50mph at a nearby airport.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
we had rain most of the night and temperatures got up to almost 60F, the rest of the day they'll be falling and then later chances of gusts of wind up to 55mph. the rest of the week is going to be warm with possibly up to 60F this week. even some chances of sunshine. :)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Winter storm warning yesterday... we were right on that "mix" line, so got a little of everything as the storm rolled through. Rain yesterday, with some hail & thunder in early morning, turning to all snow. I checked the weather radar just before turning in; this was a really long, powerful storm front, from Canada to Texas. There were several tornado warnings South of me last night & a lot of severe thunderstorm warnings, I hope everyone made it through OK.

Latest posts