Your Weather, 2021

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
73F and 94% humidity. both understatements... 2nd round of downpour now. some of this will soak in. small puddles already.

but this sort of event is precisely why i've set up the gardens the way i have. perched with water collecting ridges and shapes to give it a chance to soak in instead of running off.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
today, cloudy with chances of rain forecast for this afternoon and tonight. sunny tomorrow with warmer temperatures. mowing grass today before rains arrive. all in theory... :) until it happens...

i say that about theory because yesterday i was supposed to remember to call someone at 11am, but when i went outside to do something and planned on coming back in i didn't make it back in for a few hours. too late. oops. no big harm done. if it were that critical i would have stayed in and set an alarm on the stove timer.
That's something I do regularly :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow it's hot here. Not by many parts of the world and for some of you guys here

Outside on my door it's hot inside I've kept it pretty comfortable but the humidity in my living room is 73%

Here's outside

Don't ask me to get the picture the right way around because I can't do it. :rolleyes:

20210715_141242.jpg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rough weather in Iowa yesterday, I hope @Carol Dee & anyone else down there made it through OK.

The same storms moved North, turned into a deluge - and unfortunately, drew a bullseye on my location. :( Over 4" of rain at home, the sump pump is running once a minute & the basement is still wet. Even more rain fell in the rural garden, closer to 5". Considering how saturated the ground already was there, I'm afraid to go look (from the outside), it will be days before I can actually walk in it to survey the damage. Fortunately I harvested almost all of the remaining varieties of garlic yesterday.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
we just had a squall come through and perhaps a few more chances this afternoon but nothing super organised or big so perhaps ok. just that we sure don't need any more rains here if we can avoid them. sunshine and 75 please. i had to get some pictures edited for Mom so i've been inside while Mom is outside frogging around in the yard and she didn't even bother to come in during this squall because it was so humid and warm out there. no thunder or lightning or hail so i wasn't too worried. just hope she doesn't get chills...