Your Weather, 2022

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
we're supposed to make it up to 50F today, frosted hard last night, but now for several days the weather is going back to warmer and that is what i need for overnight to be warm enough to not freeze.
Apparently we are supposed to have warm weather again on Thursday. What in this giddy earth is going on

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It was sunny yesterday then we had rain in the evening. Today it was relatively wet for most of the day and it's been pouring down with rain since around 5pm.

Currently 7c feeling like 4

CaddyGr

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Too bad I can't speak periodic table of elements. How much I now lament all those naps during high school chemistry.
Devil's advocate here, on your defense, back then chemistry classes were too plain without many audio-visual tools to stimulate students interest and make them less likely to get a quick nap, compared to what classes now are doing with the internet and all of the technology devices. The other day for example I was watching how my nephew was getting instant help from this pre algebra tutor service app which highly contrasts with my time back in high school. I've seen kids using interactive periodic tables which is completely different of what I use to have 😅.

Last edited: