2011 TEG Giant Pumpkin Contest - JOIN US BY AUGUST 1ST!!

ShortCircuitRanch2332

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
haha if I win ill give my address as long as im not gonna open the box and you pop out had that happen at a birthday party jumped out of a cake completely DESTROYED the cake..... LMAO

SuperChemicalGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
No, nothing like that! I can't swear that all the prizes will be "sane" per se... but I would never ship an animal (human or otherwise).

SuperChemicalGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Rules are updated on Post 1. I changed the end date to 15 October, when *hopefully* I'll have a week of for vacation. It's when I normally pull my garden out.

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'll get in on this. :D
Ill be a little behind but well see what comes about ;)
- Dill's Atlantic Giant -
7054_dsc_0014.jpg

Chris

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sounds like fun but I am not growing giant pumpkins. I am growing Musquee de Provence Pumpkins and Jack O'Lantern's. I am sure that they won't win a giant pumpkin contest but they should be worth bragging about. I planted the Musquee de Provence on 29 May direct sow and the Jack O' Lantern's on 6 Jun. Going out to take some pictures.

SuperChemicalGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
HunkieDorie23 said:
Sounds like fun but I am not growing giant pumpkins. I am growing Musquee de Provence Pumpkins and Jack O'Lantern's. I am sure that they won't win a giant pumpkin contest but they should be worth bragging about. I planted the Musquee de Provence on 29 May direct sow and the Jack O' Lantern's on 6 Jun. Going out to take some pictures.
I was unfamiliar with that type, just googled it. It's very pretty. Even if you don't want to officially enter the contest please feel free to post pictures. I do love a good pumpkin.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hunkie, I was so tempted by those Provence Pumpkins. They look so cool. I will be anxiously awaiting pics. Maybe, I will have to find room, next year!

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I would really like to enter as well... I don't think I'll win... but... it's always nice to be part of a group! :-D

Here is my tangled mass of pumpkins
2011-07-02070552.jpg

And here is one of the lil pups hangin out in the grass...
2011-07-02070610.jpg

SuperChemicalGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score

Latest posts