Baymule's 2015 Garden From Raw Land

ccheek

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That sounds fantastic, or crazy, but since trading our little 2 acres in for a big homestead is in my dreams I'm going to go with fantastic! :D

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
That sounds fantastic, or crazy, but since trading our little 2 acres in for a big homestead is in my dreams I'm going to go with fantastic! :D
I would love to have 2 little acres. That sure would be a lot bigger than my city lot. ;) Imagine the gardening I could do on that.

Mary

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
wow, bay have you been working hard or what. I'm just getting caught up with folks after being off the net for so long and the progress you have made is amazing. and your granddaughter is just beautiful! i know that rocking feeling, my granddaughter just presented me with my first great grandson. one tends to forget just how little they are at 6 wks. and how good they smell (most of the time) so are you ready for your girl goat? she'll teach your wethers a trick or two. just let me know when its time.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary do you do any gardening at your cabin? How much land is it on ?
NO gardening there. It's on a subdivision. Lots are only 1/3 acres but there was a lot next door for sale that we bought so that no one would build next to us. Most of the cabins are empty though so when we go up there, we are the only ones there.

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's plenty of room for garden. Plus gives you great excuse to go there more often--as if you need one.

Latest posts