Catalogs, 2022

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
71DBC2AA-5BCC-4A80-BDDC-8981678A25FA.jpeg

But, you could be bringing all this home in your garden baskets!

:) Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I placed my seed order for Baker Creek and it came to $9. Now they have a minimum of $10 to get a free packet of seeds. I wrote to them saying that I was a long time customer and always looked forward to that little surprise. Told them how I looked forward to see what seeds they would be. Mentioned that I missed the minimum by $1. Thought they would be nice enough and still send me the free packet but nope. I was crushed! lol

At least they still offer free shipping. Many times I only want a packet that costs $3.50 from other companies and the shipping is $5.95! Needless to say of course I don't order that 1 packet. Oh well.

Mary

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Somebody has the new Baker Creek catalog for sale on Ebay for $12.99.
I don't know what is crazier... someone selling a free catalog on Ebay, or that some fool will probably buy it. If they were selling an older catalog in 'mint condition', that would at least make sense. I often regret throwing away some older catalogs that I once had, for seed companies which have since folded or been taken over... such as Vermont Bean before their acquisition. :(

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know what is crazier... someone selling a free catalog on Ebay, or that some fool will probably buy it. If they were selling an older catalog in 'mint condition', that would at least make sense. I often regret throwing away some older catalogs that I once had, for seed companies which have since folded or been taken over... such as Vermont Bean before their acquisition. :(
I just went to look and he has sold a lot of things on Ebay and top seller. lol Catalog still for sale. I looked a little more and somebody else has a 2019 Baker Creek catalog for sale for $5.99. lol

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you would like to look at a long-ago gardening catalog, perhaps to copy some artwork to hang in your garden shed (or, living room as I have ;)) you can find some here at the USDA National Agricultural Library LINK.

Near the bottom of the page is a link to some that are more complete and archived.

Screenshot_2022-01-05-12-38-53_kindlephoto-99970217.png

Latest posts