common sense is out the window

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well it’s been 6 months since our last campfire.
Finally a cold front is here so after dinner here we are....enjoying the coolness
C88F84A5-63D9-43D4-B761-2641E5D871CD.jpeg

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
well caught up on some overdue maintenance this morning down at work, but gilligan still dropped the ball... oh well i am back now...

1. replaced all the o-rings in the couplers on chamber #1<thats a tedious job picking out the old ones and putting new ones back in>
2. replaced all the hot water hoses on extruder #2<flushed system while working on it.>
and my favorite...
3. early september told gilligan to order all the rest of the chains and gears for both final inspection/paint booths...:he
he only order gears and chains for 1 machine ...grrr
oh well will back in next weekend to rebuild the other and re-hose the other extruder as well, on top of what ever else needs to be fixed...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
grrrrr... back in the truck for the next 2 days...:he

oh got a tongue thrashing from the g/m for all the invoices i have turned in so far this week.. wait till the big ones roll in later....:lol: will wait till they are already installed to turn those in...... believe i have spent around 3000.00 in 2 days...oh well gotta have it to get the retread shop back up to snuff...

Latest posts