common sense is out the window

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I had to click the "Watch on Facebook" but here it is:
"If I got paid by the amount of stupid people I deal with at work instead of by the hour, I could retire by next week."
No funny pic, just that. Hope your day is a good one!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
oh crap here we go again..........knew it was coming

just before i went on vacation in july the owner purchased a new property about 15 minutes down from the plant, we had a crew down there cleaning it up. his plan was to be open by late august, BUT had to cover for a driver till 2 weeks ago..so that whole idea went down the drain....

meet the owner out there this afternoon, he explained what he wanted me to do.grrrr :he... okay he made a couple concessions but still it's going to be a bugger.

1.hang 200' of 2" air lines with 3/4" drops every so often around the shop..

2.install 9 led high bay lights w/motion sensors in the shop... <major rewire>

3.cover all the walls in the shop with osb sheets to the top of the roof and add extra insulation and paint the whole shop, but as it goes up make sure that all electrical is moved <so nothing is behind it>... so basically a major rewire throughout the shop...

4. convert all the lighting fixtures in the offices from t-12 to t-8...

5. install a 500 gallon air tank in a corner... major remodel to make it fit..

6. pour a concrete slab big enough to house the air compressor and build a room around , and wire it....

7. etc etc

thank goodness he is giving me till the first of the year to get this done, he does understand that if something goes down at the plant i have to leave.......
yes will have "gilligan" as a helper and a part time helper..

looks like there's will be a hurt on the old budget this fall once i get done..:lol: me dont care going to do it right..... sure that unforeseen nightmares are going to pop their heads up throughout this project. at least my end will be up to code...:thumbsup...

this shall be a interesting project....