common sense is out the window

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yugo my best friend was suckered in to buying one, dealership had big sign $79 down $79 a month what a piece of junk. In school with no money seemed to good to be true.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
well the latest news on the murfreesboro project...grrrrrr
may 14th will be heading out there, dont know yet if i am flying or driving ... the simple lighting project <10-14 days> is out the window... after have a long conversation this morning it is now as follows..
1. rebuild all the equipment..so tear down everything, order what parts needed.
2. fix or replace the monorail system as needed.... track/switches/trolleys
3.fix the air supply system...add more air lines,valves
4.replace all existing metal halide light fights with led high bay with motion sensors/replace office light switches with occupancy sensors..etc
5. who knows what else he will come up with...:he

so now it looks like will be out there for a month+ .......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
but as long as he pays for all my expenses... i'm good of course minus beer and smokes

the one good thing about going out of town projects,,it's all the overtime i want...

and the best part of this trip...no gilligan :thumbsup

so have to round up everything i will need by next tuesday so it can get on the shuttle truck going out there on wednesday ..

Last edited:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Making a beef gravy is done preferably with a black cast iron frying pan. Sear your meat on med-high with olive oil or your other favorite. You want to almost blacken the meat on both sides. Add water and cook slowly one low heat. You can put in a crockpot or on low in the oven or keep it one low on the stove top. I never use small chunks of meat, they can often get tough. I use a good piece of beef and then cut in chunks when I serve it. This is just a general stew with thickened gravy with flour. Add your favorite spices and vegetables. Not Irish but, I bet they are the same.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the latest for the last week the owner has changed his mind on how to get me out there. 1st fly me out and back in a week, nope
2nd i was driving a company vehicle...
now they are flying me out one way rdu intl is 2 hrs away early up time monday for dw and i and driving a company vehicle back....... of course that could change....
will be out there from the 14th to around the 25th still dont know where they have put me up at...my luck motel 6.5 right next to the ice machine
did get my 1000.00 expense check...

on a high note today spent $44,200.00

Latest posts