Dad Fell Off Ladder Drove To ER

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Is this chart right? :eek:
Here is something on the Millennials from Pew Research, LINK

The categories seem to indicate that the Boomers are still in charge of the research. Ha!

Notice that the generations are divided so that the Boomers have 18 years while the Millennials have only 16.

If you divide the number of births during those years, the difference in the average is less than 1/10th of a percent! The 2 generations are virtually the same size.

Arbitrary dates anyway and I don't know how it happens that some use less than the 20 years that was once standard. BTW, if you bumped everybody up to 20 years from 1946 on, the Millennials represent a larger cohort than any.

Steve

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
try and let the frustration and anger go think of the best times it can be gone way too soon..
I would give anything to hug my Ma tell her I love her just one more time ...

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
He will just buy another ladder and never trust his kids again. If my kids started destroying my property, I would be pissed.....I'd show them the door. After telling them off. Intentions were honorable but don't agree.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not saying it is not with some danger. Should have swapped him ladders. If he falls and kills himself, so be it. None of his kids should feel guilty about it. Be proud that they allowed him to go out with his boots on.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I agree as a new new ladder in great shape should be brought to him
would tick me off to no end to have it made firewood

Latest posts