Discombobulated

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I lie to my neighbors and tell them there has been a rash of robberies in the neighborhood. Neighbors are upset. I then begin saying all the neighbors are upset so the crimes must be investigated and local leadership held accountable.

After someone provides an example of a robbery, that story multiplies throughout the neighborhood.

Someone suggests there are a lot of similarities between these robberies so they have to be coordinated by a single organization. Maybe the perpetrators are Chinese. Another notes that one of the leaders is married to a Chinese American & the Assistant Police Chief is ethnically Chinese. A third says that there must have been collusion.

digitS'

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I lie to my neighbors and tell them there has been a rash of robberies in the neighborhood. Neighbors are upset. I then begin saying all the neighbors are upset so the crimes must be investigated and local leadership held accountable.

After someone provides an example of a robbery, that story multiplies throughout the neighborhood.

Someone suggests there are a lot of similarities between these robberies so they have to be coordinated by a single organization. Maybe the perpetrators are Chinese. Another notes that one of the leaders is married to a Chinese American & the Assistant Police Chief is ethnically Chinese. A third says that there must have been collusion.

digitS'

what?!

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

digitS'
Winter can be boring. I admit I am not creative enough to start global conspiracy theories. I am planting some camellia today so there is that.