Garden on the forest edge.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love learning about different places. Larisa do you have a large selection of different varieties of seedlings at nursery? Here some large nurseries can carry 20 different tomato seedling. Do you buy seeds or started plants?

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Nyboy
In Moscow, many nurseries sell seedlings. You can buy different tomatoes and other vegetables in the seedlings. I love to plant from seed. I illuminate from beneath lamp. The village and small urban sell nothing. Or they go to the big city for the plants. Trees and shrubs can be bought in the Internet - shops. In the Urals, biologists conduct scientific research to build plants for the North Garden.
I make banana water as a fertilizer for seedlings. I insist 3-4 days and add to water for irrigation. Plants are not long and strong.
IMG_1980.JPG

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The 1 banana peel to 1 liter of water. Then in the house t for 3-4 days. Fermentation starts, releases the gas. I take watering can with 1.5 liter water. 2/3 water, 1/3 banana water. There are many Kalium.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
You should start a new thread on your banana water a lot of members might miss this post. We do a manure tea, manure usually cow is put in cloth bag, then bag soaked in water for a time.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We make manure tea too. Also take the 1 protein egg (yolk is not needed) + 1 liter water. Insist
9-10 days. Watering can 1,5 liter 3/4 water +1/4 protein water. Wood ash…
If I find the theme of the fertilizer, just make an active link to my post.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have never heard of starting seeds with banana water, but I have started cutting from my plants in willow water. Have you ever heard of doing that? Strip the willow bark from some cuttings and steep in water for a few days. The result is the same as using rooting compound powder to start cuttings.