Home Repairs

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did you get that roof fixed? The roof is fundamental too keeping your home free from damp.

no, it doesn't leak every time it rains. i'm not bothering to contact him again for a while - i've got enough going on as it is. August i'll send him a note.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Great news on my bath.

I got an unexpected call the other day and it was a repairs guy sent from heaven. He took two days patching up my bath and we just couldn't stop talking. On his lunchtime break instead of going off or sitting in his van he choose too spend time chatting and wanted too know everything I had come too learn over the years ( not my spelling and grammar. @flowerbug :tongue, so don't start)

End result my bath us usable and safe from toxic metals. This is an absolute luxury :love
As predicted by wise people the patch work repair hasn't lasted as long as I hoped. Though longer than the so called professional agency because this lasted for just over 8 months.

So again I have no adequate way of showing because of the lead exposure in this bath :(

The white patch on the envelope is what broke off yesterday morning
20221124_140356.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
As predicted by wise people the patch work repair hasn't lasted as long as I hoped. Though longer than the so called professional agency because this lasted for just over 8 months.

So again I have no adequate way of showing because of the lead exposure in this bath :(

The white patch on the envelope is what broke off yesterday morning
View attachment 53619

looks like they need to clean and perhaps roughen up the surface so that patch could stick.

Latest posts