How Bad Is A bite From Pony

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Years ago, We purchased an acre of land just outside the city limits. The former owner left 3 ponies and would NOT take or remove them. So we became the proud owners of 3 ponies. Within a week those da@#$%^&* ponies kicked our kids twice and bit one of them once .... so we donated them to a University for research. Don't walk RUN away from it as fast as you can !!!!!!!!!!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Strong jaw, big teeth, bites hurt like H.E. double toothpicks... even if they do not break skin you will sport a FANTASTIC big bruise. Just say No.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I figure about another 10 maybe 15 years before ready. I just think he is very pretty and wondered about the biting. He looks like Mr Ed the talking horse.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
mr_ed_post.jpg

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
As a kid I dreamed of a pony either black and white or palomino. living in city I knew no chance.
I grew up in a small city. I remember asking my Mom if I could get a horse and keep it in the garage. "Oh if we only could, " she said. I don't think the city would let us. How sweet she was to go along with my dream.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I figure about another 10 maybe 15 years before ready. I just think he is very pretty and wondered about the biting. He looks like Mr Ed the talking horse.
I know you like a bargain. If you want a horse get an old one. Mine are always much better trained than I am. Better yet, just go rent an hour once or twice a week. And take a lesson.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
How bad could a pony bite be?
Imagine if the jaws of a giant pair of locking pliars could be attached to the end of a baseball bat - and that when someone swings the bat at you the pliars will snap shut onto whatever they can close on... and you only get away by snatching your flesh out from between those pinching/cutting teeth.

Stick with a mini steer. Cute as all get out and only has bottom teeth (can't bite).

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
How bad could a pony bite be?
Imagine if the jaws of a giant pair of locking pliars could be attached to the end of a baseball bat - and that when someone swings the bat at you the pliars will snap shut onto whatever they can close on... and you only get away by snatching your flesh out from between those pinching/cutting teeth.

Stick with a mini steer. Cute as all get out and only has bottom teeth (can't bite).

*giggles at image of @Nyboy trying to ride one* :)