Nawthern vs Southern

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have been trying real hard to understand snow since we have none. When I got done mowing and weedeating the yard I came in and found some good pictures of snow. It looks painful or possibly itchy.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been trying real hard to understand snow since we have none. When I got done mowing and weedeating the yard I came in and found some good pictures of snow. It looks painful or possibly itchy.

you can jump off the roof of the garage into a pile of sand, i don't recommend it. you can jump off the roof of the garage into a pile of leaves, i don't recommend that either. i have jumped off the roof of the garage into a pile of snow, not the wisest thing i've done in this world, but i'm still here. :) make sure there isn't a propane tank under there, or chunks of ice or ... well, no, don't do this. jump off the diving board into a pool or a lake in the summer when it is nice out and it's not frozen. oh, yeah, i've gone into a frozen lake from a sauna and i've also rolled in the snow nekkid. a once in a lifetime thing. won't do any of that again either. some things you learn by doing and afterwards you realize that yeah, perhaps you should just say no...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I once dropped a handful of diced Cayenne peppers into a skillet of hot oil. The steam came up right in my face ..! I knew that I had pepper on my hands. No time to wash my hands with soap first - opened the door to a world covered with over a foot of snow and fell face down in it! Oh, blessed relief ...

It's water. You know, what makes up 60% of our bodies. Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode:

Human fascination with water is amazing.
We're constantly going to beaches, pools, lakes, rivers.
We're swimming, we're snorkeling, we're scuba-diving.
We bathe in it...
For some reason, we have a huge problem with small, flying water.
It'll just stop us right in our tracks.
"I felt a drop.
We're gonna get caught in it!
Everyone cover your water bottles.
Run!"

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score

Latest posts