ROSEMARY

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
GWR-my thoughts and prayers are with you also. :fl

On the meds...I worked as a medication aide for a few years. I learned alot about managing peoples meds etc. Now I use my training on my DH and myself. I keep his in the 7 day dispenser. Since he is on B/P medications....I leave the current day section empty, so we both know they were taken. When I refill, I leave that day empty, so he doesn't come home and see pills and think he had forgot to take them.

Thank you for the ideas. He is doing so much better that right now there are not many pills. He had his second infusion the other day and he is doing so much better, except the truck quit running for our DD. He has been working on it for 3 days out in the cold, and I think he is catching a cold, but DD and DS have both had a touch of what I thought was allergy, but maybe colds. Thank you for the kind words and thoughts.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Rosemary plant, January 24. It smells like Rosemary. I guess it is alive.
IMG_0458.jpg

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cut Off, Louisiana Zone 9a, Bayou Country
image.jpg
image.jpg
I live in south Louisiana, so I guess what we have down here can't really be considered winter...haha
But my Rosemary I planted 2 years ago has never died, I've never even covered them & they are big & beautiful....
Again we don't really have "winter" here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 292

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome coco25! That is a beautiful bed you have there. What is planted in it? What do you plant in those pots that are inside the bed? I'm guessing they might be herbs.

Mary

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 13462 View attachment 13461 I live in south Louisiana, so I guess what we have down here can't really be considered winter...haha
But my Rosemary I planted 2 years ago has never died, I've never even covered them & they are big & beautiful....
Again we don't really have "winter" here

:thI never saw one like that.

Latest posts