That blue bottle tread that we all needed but dared not start.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Loving these blue bottle ideas!! Keep them coming. Very few things I love more than cobalt blue...You have inspired me to get going with my border idea- you know, as soon as I can see the ground again.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
These windchimes are cool... I saw some in Birds and Blooms today and went looking around on Etsy for "wine bottle windchime". My sis and I saw a thing too about cutting off the tops of pretty bottles and sanding the edges smooth to make drinking glasses. They say it's not hard to do, with a tool like this one here. I think I'm gonna order myself one.

il_570xN.556307221_dpu3.jpg

il_570xN.550551717_3sss.jpg

il_570xN.562302172_ilti.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I guess for my verrrrry limited wine imbibing I shall switch to "it's-gotta-come-in-a-blue-bottle" That oughta really mess with DH. haha. Any sweet red wine come in a blue bottle?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
There's someone on a sister site that types like that all the time. It's a real chore to try to figure out what they are saying! (so I usually don't read those posts :hide)

Same here. I tend to ignore the all-caps or all-bold and especially the all-caps and all-bold posts too. Not because they are shouting but because they are too hard to read and understand. While I'm moaning, I'll add the ones that don't bother to use punctuation practically always get skipped. If someone wants me to read their post, don't go out of your way to make it hard for me.

Enough moaning. I'll go back to sleep.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
While we're talking about it I did see a very cool idea where the homeowner drilled holes in a wooden privacy fence & plugged the holes with colored marbles!

Gave the colored light effect trickling through the fence but you still had a strong sturdy fence.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
While we're talking about it I did see a very cool idea where the homeowner drilled holes in a wooden privacy fence & plugged the holes with colored marbles!

Gave the colored light effect trickling through the fence but you still had a strong sturdy fence.
Our fence has a few knots that have fallen out and thought I might try to put marbles in there. Cool Look.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I guess for my verrrrry limited wine imbibing I shall switch to "it's-gotta-come-in-a-blue-bottle" That oughta really mess with DH. haha. Any sweet red wine come in a blue bottle?

Let me know if you find one. That is bout all we drink, too. Sweet (cheap) wine - LOL

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

My sis is doing that one too!

Latest posts