That blue bottle tread that we all needed but dared not start.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
The way campers all around the lake party, a person could build entire cabins, each from different colored bottles.

Reminds me. I have to take some recycling into town next trip.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
On Kootenay Lake, about 200 miles north of here, there is a house made by an undertaker.

Seems kind of an odd location for it but it may have been his summer home there in BC.

He used embalming fluid bottles . . . . . . . . I've stopped . . . interesting little home. It seems like you can see eternity from that shore.

Steve

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow Steve! That takes recycle, reuse to a whole different level!! Use what you have, I guess!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
On Kootenay Lake, about 200 miles north of here, there is a house made by an undertaker.

Seems kind of an odd location for it but it may have been his summer home there in BC.

He used embalming fluid bottles . . . . . . . . I've stopped . . . interesting little home. It seems like you can see eternity from that shore.

Steve

Yeah, but were they pretty bottles?

greengenes

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well, I never knew! Are the cans easy to open up?

Mary
My husband releases all of the gas, then Punches the bottom of the can with something sharp and pries it open. He always wraps it in a rag first, in case it still has paint in it.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think that me tampering with aerosol cans would be a good way for the family to make a visit to Mr. Brown's place of business :/.

Steve
It has been quite a few years since I stopped by but, thru the wonders of Wikipedia (you should be able to click the image & go to the Wikipedia page):

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh My Goodness. A GLASS house! (No stone throwing please.) :)
I always knew there was a marble in a spray can of paint, but it never occurred to me to remove it! (Oh the temptation now.)