This is Luke

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
OK, I admit I know next to nothing about horse riding, but it looks to me like there are no saddles. I guess I am used to seeing western style saddles, showing a lot more leather. Are they English style saddles? I don't even see stirrups. Perhaps I need to have my eyes checked. Maybe you are riding bareback? :\
If it were me, I'd need to be duck taped on.
English saddles are deeper than they look and easier to ride than bareback! If you don't sit deep you won't stay on, no matter what saddle that you use.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
When we raised brittney hunting dogs, dad over heard a hunter talking about how great a nose his dogs mother had. Really selling her abilities. Dad went up to him later and told him, that what he was saying was 100% wrong-she couldn’t smell her own fart. He started to get mad when dad told him, we own her. As a pup, she had distemper but lived but lost her sense of smell. Her pups were pointing at pheasant feathers at 8 weeks. Great bloodlines, great mother, great pet but couldn’t smell. It happens in all species. Get away from home, all is fair.