Weather Where You Are

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Fires in Paradise -- how many ways out of degrading our environment does that leave us?

It snowed. Enough to cover the ground and so late that it won't melt.

Well, I got my 30 minutes of cardio exercise sweeping it off steps and sidewalks.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
yeah, this week night time temperatures are going to be in the low and mid-20s. but we have a few days of forecast into the 40s and maybe sunshine too so perhaps i can get out and try to get the last few gardens put up.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's 6:19 am here and it's 32ºf, the temps are starting to drop. It's pitch dark, haven't looked out a window yet so don't know what else it's doing.
Annette

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Nyboy hanging in :). Had radiation again in September and still on steroids, will be for another couple of weeks. Another MRI the end of the month. I've lost some mobility on my left side, I'm a lefty, so lots of frustration to deal with but my eyesight has improved some. Distance is fine but closeup is the pitts.
Being I shouldn't still be here, gone past all the deadlines they gave me it looks like I'll still be around to bug you guys for a little while.
Some people might complain but I think we have one of the best medical systems in the world, Right now we pay a small premium every month, each province is different, it's said next year there's a possibility we won't be paying even a small one. In the last 2 years I've had 10 MRI's plus other stuff relating to this go around with cancer, other than this small premium and prescriptions that's it. Even prescriptions are cheaper once you reach your limit based on your annual income.
Going to emergency, it's triage, If you're sitting there with something not life threatening you need to take a book and a lunch:)

Latest posts