What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
You bet they do, Miss Daisy! I love to force amaryllis! Few things are as beautiful and cheerful! I don't have one this year- please post a a pic when it blooms!

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I bought them at Target yesterday ... they had a TON of them on clearance for $2.50(ish).
At full $10 retail I can resist buying them, but not when they're $2.50. :)
The container of paper whites I bought had 8 bulbs in it when I opened it up instead of the 4 that was listed on the packaging. I'm guessing another container of bulbs got broken and they but the bulbs into the container I ended buying. So it ended up being an EXTRA good deal! :) They only had 1 pot of paper whites on the shelf, but there must have been 20-30 amaryllis.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that my purple sprouting broccoli and pak choy are breaking ground. Those darn gray aphids are starting to find my cabbage. I guess I'll have to break out the neem but I hate to lose my predators even though they don't seem to do a good job on the gray aphids.

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hoodat said:
I noticed yesterday that my purple sprouting broccoli and pak choy are breaking ground. Those darn gray aphids are starting to find my cabbage. I guess I'll have to break out the neem but I hate to lose my predators even though they don't seem to do a good job on the gray aphids.
Hoodat you might try just spraying the aphids with your hose...drown th suckers...or find some lady bug larve....

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I've planted three new bare root roses and two Crinum lily's and today I bought a six pack of collard plants I want to try to plant here.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
skeeter9 said:
I planted about 30 new iris Sunday evening. Some day the huge bank behind our house will be smothered in blooms!!!
Sounds beautiful!!!

We just planted, endive, radish, blondy peas & english peas, pak choi, head lettuce & loose leaf lettuce, spinach, carrots & chard.

TIRED!!!!!!!!

Latest posts