What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

chicken stalker

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I started pink toamtoes (for my DD's....I hate tomatoes :sick), jalopeano peppers, broccoli, brussel sprouts and creeping thyme. The thyme said that it takes 14-21 days to germinate.....That's as bad as staring at the incubator for 21 days! I also plan to start some flower seed to get a jump start on spring. Next month I will start the rest of the garden veggies and herb :woot

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Last night I started:

Pacino Sunflowers
Enormous Sunflowers (I think they're called Russian...)

and today going in is:

Lupins, they can take almost 30 days to germinate! No wonder they're so expensive as started plants lol.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I transplanted my collards/cukes/squash into the garden this weekend. And I planted a few of my tomato seedlings. I seeded my radishes, lettuce and pak choy. Looking forward to a new season.

PotterWatch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I finished planting my three sisters garden today. I put in tri-color beans; sugar pie pumpkins, and acorn squash.

DawnSuiter

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
100_3906.JPG

Cucumbers X 2 types, Tomatoes X 4 types, Bell Peppers X 2 types, Spaghetti Squash, Coriander & Sweet Basil planted! :)

SarahFair

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I put 47 Mammoth sunflowers that were about 4-5 inches tall in the ground yesterday. I also put a milky way morning glory and moonflower by my porch. :D

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I planted 6 tomatoes today, 2 cherry, 2 Romas and 2 Celebrity. We also got the chicken wire around the veggie bed to keep the bunnies out.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Planted peas yesterday, plant peas on St. Patrick's Day, eat salmon and peas on the Fourth of July - now to keep the chooks out of the garden!

Latest posts