What Did You Do In The Garden?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today I planted an Early Girl, Berkeley Tie Dye, and of course a Japanese Black Triefle ( my favorite tomatoe ;)) Also planted a six-pack of Red Russian Kale, a s h s i t o pepper, and a japanese eggplant.

Pulled out my nasturtuim that was taking over everything. It was starting to cover my meyer lemon and Little Cado avocado too much. In it's place I planted a six-pack of the clumping kind of nasturtuim.

Mary

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haven't done a thing...snowed this week, so still got some cold temps going on. DID get the rest of my seeds in the mail! :weee

And have sugar snap peas soaking as we speak. Gotta play some catch up, been dealing with parents' surgeries and such of late.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sunday I pruned the 2 new plum and four new apple trees then pulled back mulch and fertilized them. Also pruned the large apple tree and fertilized it also. Only have one more apple and a pear tree to prune and be done with pruning for this year. Also measured the enlarged garden for fencing this year. There still some snow in the garden but it should be gone in a week or so.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
yay! cleaned most of the rest of the bean debris off the fence yesterday. was windy and a bit too cold so after a half hour of that i was done. but it was outside! *bounce bounce bounce* :)

flowers up, including short iris which are usually first. they may have been this year but i didn't get back there to look until yesterday. i have a temporary rock pile in the way of seeing them from here.

a nice soaking rain this morning. very much needed and am happy it arrived.

Latest posts