When Was Your Last Eye Exam ?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the dw is up at a bluegrass festival , so i have to fend for myself for dinner so put my 1.50 reading glasses on and found 4 ribeyes steaks in the freezer this morning.
once defrosted sprinkled some pepper kosher salt and olive oil on them....oh um grilled ribeyes baked potatoes and a salad ..
IMG_2736[1].JPG

oh did i hijack one of your threads?... darn tootin tit for tat
hijack.png

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
the dw is up at a bluegrass festival , so i have to fend for myself for dinner so put my 1.50 reading glasses on and found 4 ribeyes steaks in the freezer this morning.
once defrosted sprinkled some pepper kosher salt and olive oil on them....oh um grilled ribeyes baked potatoes and a salad ..
View attachment 29122
oh did i hijack one of your threads?... darn tootin tit for tat
View attachment 29123
You eating them all?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was born cross eyed, as a young child all the kids would tease and make fun of me. kids are very cruel to someone who looks different. My parents took me to many eye drs who twice did surgery to try and fix. After the 2nd surgery failed my parents where told to wait till I was older the eye muscles stronger. Leaving the house meant being tormented by other kids, sometimes even adults would say stupid things to me. I hated my looks,4 grade another surgery and this time it worked my eyes looked normal.Even with my eyes fixed the damage was done i always felt very ugly. My teenage years I went though big changes all of a sudden I had girls telling me what beautiful green eyes I had. my late teens I was introduce to some very important people in the modeling world. I went from being ashamed of my looks to making money off them. I made enough that I was able to support myself and pay for school. True ugly duckling story

Latest posts